RAG Week events kick off tonight with Clan Warfare, in Venue 1. More exciting events will be taking place until next Saturday the 9th of February:
- Food Fayre will be delighting our palates this Sunday, from 11.00am onwards.
- Music Is Love brings Pictish Trail on Sunday night
- The Ceilidh is taking place on Monday night
- Mr St Andrews is one of RAG Week's most fun events, taking place on Tuesday night in Venue 1
- Sinners Sports wears purple this coming Wednesday
- St Andrews Got Talent opens the stage to our talented fellow St Andreans on Thursday night
- Disney Bop, for those suffering from childhood nostalgia on Friday night
- Catwalk closes the week on Saturday evening
For more information visit the Union website: http://yourunion.net/events/
By attending these events your money will be going to lots of worthwhile causes. This year the University of St Andrews' Charities Campaign will be donating profits to: Families First, Children's Hospice Association Scotland, The Royal National Lifeboats Institution, Macmillan Cancer Support, Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres, and Médicins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders).
Also, remember that all library fines paid (in cash) on the 7th of February will be donated to the nominated charities!
For more information visit: http://www.charities-campaign.gb.net/admin/rag/